Movavi Video Editor Review
When you’re editing videos, the software that you’re using will definitely play a crucial role in what you’re able to do as well as how conveniently you’re able to do it. Many people who are interested in editing videos often avoid doing so due to the learning curve associated with such software – but that’s where the Movavi Video Editor stands out as being different.
Easy to Use and Accessible
In contrast to most other video editors, the Movavi Video Editor adopts an extremely intuitive approach to video editing that can be seen both in its design as well as its features. Most of the actions that you need to take to edit your video will take just a few clicks, and use well-established ‘norms’ such as dragging and dropping, pulling edges, and so on.
For beginners, this means that it will only take a couple of minutes to figure out how to use the software, whereas for more experienced users it will mean that edits can be done that much faster and with much less hassle.
Comprehensive and Powerful Features
While it may be easy to use, the Movavi Video Editor packs some extremely powerful features in its arsenal, some of which include:
- Cutting and combining video segments to remove unwanted parts of the video or merge video clips together.
- Special effects and filters that can completely transform the appearance of your video in many varied styles.
- Video quality enhancement tools to adjust and tweak the quality of your videos as well as correct many of the common issues such as blurriness, shaky sections, interlaced video, and so on.
- Customizable text that can be used to form captions, titles, subtitles and even animated font.
- Audio capture from various sources that can be used as background music or voiceovers.
Even this is just a glimpse into the features that are available, but it should be evident that everything you would need to create a professional-looking video is included. There are even hundreds of presets available to help you save your video optimally based on the device or platform that you’re using.
Frankly speaking, the Movavi Video Editor could rival most movie editing software and will give you the capability to create anything you need – from video slideshows of your latest holiday to business presentations, video guides, screen casts, and much more. The possibilities are within your grasp, and all you need to do is try it out.